Friday, September 5, 2008

Compositional Trick #4: Extreme Angles

This composed picture was made with using Extreme Angles as my goal. To get my extreme angle in this photograph, I was down below my emphasis, tilted to the left.
What I like most of my photo are my color levels. I have a great feel of the gray scale which is balanced with not being stuck in the 'gray scale', it has full white areas and full black ones. Along with that another thing that I love of this photo is my angle, it's not way out there (which would've been awesome also) but it's just right. My angle intermingled with my emphasis' angles because my models body wasn't just dead straight standing, she was twisted which is what i really love about it.
What I could've done better with this picture is to get even lower and even more tilted to the left, I think that if i would have done that, this picture would have a more of an extreme feel.
With photographing using this compositional trick it effects your photographs by making it artistic, having you have a different view of the emphasis differently than it would be if it were normal. The reason why I would choose to do it, is for realism of different views rather than just seeing something that seems like it's just been seen before.



No comments: